Videographer & Editor
InnerAction Media, a successful and respected marketing agency based in Morgantown, West Virginia, is seeking an experienced Video Producer for our office in Morgantown.
IAM Videographers and Editors create and publish high-quality video content for broadcasts, on websites, social media, and digital media. This role can encompass a large number of tasks, ranging from traditional TV commercials and corporate video projects to developing digital video content that engages website visitors and social media audiences.
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexibility in Scheduling
Pre-production, production, and post-production of video content for TV, online, and social media distribution. This position requires experience and extensive knowledge of the following:
- lighting techniques
- general video editing
- camera operation
- color grading
- motion graphics
- audio recording/mastering
- aerial footage/drone operation (FAA license preferred)
- portrait, landscape, and action photography
This position will involve:
- attending client meetings
- script writing/concept development
- traveling to video shoots
- efficiently creating compelling films to use as strategic marketing assets
- publishing and executing video marketing campaigns
- maintaining, troubleshooting, and making repairs to equipment
This position will require 40 hours per week. General working hours will be Monday-Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm; however, there may be occasions where you will be asked to work odd/late hours in order to meet specific schedules/deadlines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – video/journalism/media preferred
- Ability to shoot, edit and produce video packages
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a marketing agency and/or multi-media environment required
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work with teams and independently, handle multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent work ethic, detail-oriented, organized, and consistent follow through
- Willingness to learn and try new things
Writing skills – Video Producers must possess strong writing skills and should be able to use various tones and formats to present information to viewers on IAM client sites.
Research abilities – strong analytical and research abilities are central to this role, since Video Producers will track down and interview sources, verify information, and conduct background research
Multimedia production skills – in addition to the above, Video Producers need to produce live videos, “news” packages and interactive content for new sites and apps, so production skills such ad livestream video production, podcast production, etc. are frequently necessary
Attention to detail – Video Producers should have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure that they present facts correctly and accurately quote sources
Send your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your Resume
InnerAction Media is an award-winning advertising and marketing agency with proven expertise in providing marketing communications to connect organizations with their target audience personas. We have experience in marketing hospitals, healthcare, attorneys, construction, higher education, tourism, banking, and real estate sectors. We are headquartered in Morgantown, West Virginia and serve the Pittsburgh, PA DMA as our primary market.
Services We Provide:
Strategic Marketing | Advertising Campaigns | Web Site Development | Video Production | Social Media Management | Brand Journalism | Google AdWords Marketing
You should have a say in your story.
IAM can help your business prosper by creating a personalized plan for growth throughout our various mediums of expertise.